Thursday, November 01, 2007

Death by soundbite?

I will say again that Hillary Clinton is not my pick. That said, I think those complaining about her response to the question about Governor's Spitzer's decision to issue New Yrok identification to illegal aliens sound like a pack of toy poodles. For anyone not knowing what I am talking about, click here. The federal government did nothing about immigration and it seems the New York Governor wants identity cards for the people living there. What else could Spitzer do? How else should Hillary have answered what was essentially a two-part question? (The first part being what do you think of Spitzer's proposal? The second part being why do you think so?). Surely we can find something better grounds for criticizing Mrs. Clinton?

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter