Friday, November 02, 2007

Notes on some other Indiana blogs

I noticed today that both Paul Musgrave's blog, the blog for Tracy Warner and Indiana Blog Review appear dead. The IBR still has links to other blogs showing. Although some links there do not work such as Opening Arguments or as for INDIANA PARLEY are outdated. Indiana Parley now is Fort Wayne Observed.

Indiana Barrister remains alive, too.

If you want to keep up with the Indianapolis real estate market, the Indianapolis Business Journal has Property Lines.

I did find another directory of Indiana blogs at Blogflux. All I can say about this is that I found it and have no idea of the value of what I found. I find myself without much time to keep an active eye on more than two or three blogs. I am surprised by some - like Musgrave - that seem to have slipped away. I am wondering how long has it been since I looked past my usual suspects and wandered about to see what others are doing? I am feeling a bit overworked and underplayed today.

On a more positive note: I found the Indiana University Press Blog. Besides basketball, IU does have a University Press and it is well worth checking out.

Finally, from Blue Indiana comes good news about another Indiana blog The Bilerico Project:
I wanted to be the first to congratulate Bil Browning and Jerame Davis on their nomination for a Weblog Award for Best LGBT Blog for 2007. Their site has been a shining example of the growing Hoosier blogosphere and in the last year have transitioned themselves into a nationally focused and recognized leader in the LGBT blogging world. Keep up the fantastic work guys and I'll definitely be voting for you!
Bilerico is here.

I must update my blog roll!

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter