Thursday, November 01, 2007

Following up on The Herald Bulletin's Candidates miss deadline

Last week The Herald Bulletin published Candidates miss deadline:

"As of Friday at 3 p.m., Democrat Rodney Chamberlain, City Council At-Large; Democrat Donna Davis, City Council District 2; Democrat Pamela Jones, City Council District 3; Republican Michelle Weatherspoon, City Council District 4; and Democrat Joseph Newman, City Council District 6; did not file their financial reports."
On Monday, Jones, Weatherspoon and Newman filed their reports

What has this to do with the title? Well, I do not see any mention of the write-in candidates. From what I learned at the courthouse this morning, the write-in candidates had their reports filed on time. I say that means these people are very serious about their candidacy.

At this time, I say Ty Bibbs has the possibility of acting as a spoiler for Ockomon. Think carefully how you will vote.

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter