Sunday, December 16, 2007

Economic Development from the Other Side

Here is a website, Expansion Management Online, that probably deserves more attention from cranky critics of economic development (like me). The site describes itself thus:
"Expansion Management strives to educate its readers, most of whom run companies with fewer than 500 employees, about how best to evaluate and compare various communities and sites throughout the country and around the world in order to determine which will best enhance their long-term business requirements."
So it gives businesses an idea of what is out there for them in terms of what communities (say, Anderson) are offering. They have a page for Indiana news here. I checked Illinois and others might want to check the surrounding states, too. I seem what appears to be more manufacturing in Indiana than Illinois but that search was very quick and not very thorough.

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter