Thursday, November 29, 2007

If you have not heard Muncie Republicans allege fraud in mayor race

Playing a bit of catch up with this from the Muncie Star Press: Republicans allege corruption in mayor election. One part of me thinks of Captain Renault's reaction to gambling at Rick's Cafe Amercain and another and another thinks the Republicans merely seek to puff up the issue a la Karl Rove.
"Mayor-elect Jim Mansfield's narrow victory was influenced by Democratic fraud, tampering and misconduct, according to a recount petition filed Monday by the Delaware County Republican Party."

***


"At this point in the case, I'm not interested in setting out in public all the evidence we have," Brooks said. "We may have more to say in the coming weeks."

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter