Monday, April 20, 2009

Listening to MSNBC About Obama and Ortega

Joe Scarborough equating Ortega with Putin. Saying FDR, LBJ, Carter would not have listened to Ortega's diatribe. I did not catch the name of the woman who said what I sat here thinking: Ortega is a flea. People ignore fleas. My mother had two sayings that seem to apply here: 1) consider the source and 2) in one ear and out the other.

(I heard somewhere over the weekend that Ortega was to give a five minute speech and it turned into a 50 minute one and that annoyed many. I think the conservatives are making mountains out of molehills.)

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter