Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Keating Video From the DNC

I think McCain misses the point on attacking Obama about Ayers. We have seen so much of Obama, have heard so much, that just knowing a guy from a board seems pretty doggone meaningless. Meaningless, unless the McCain campaign has no idea of how to deal honestly with the economic mess coming home to roost for Republicans.

On the other hand, Charles Keating has a lot more relevance. I suspect that John McCain was so thoroughly embarrassed by Keating that he truly does believe in the ethical lesson taught him years ago. What seems jsut as clear is that McCain never learned that deregulation had its own problems that people like Keating exploited for their own benefit.

To see the video: http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/keatingvideo

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter