Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shutting Down

If anyone has been paying close attention, I have announced the death of this blog for some time. The time has come.

Work, the necessity to make a living, make it more important to keep my law blogs afloat. Lastly, I took a teaching job with Indiana Business College. That may have to go away even though the money could come in handy. I even taking a bit of a break from my law blogs - time has been too short, energy has been lacking, and some thing has to give.

For now that means no regular posts here. I am sure I will get angry about something political and have to write about it, but it will be something special. I just cannot go on like this. I have been working hard the past two years to keep the practice afloat and I am afraid I have stretched myself to thin and the effort to keep afloat may come to nothing. Certainly worried that going past mere survival may be lost.

I thank those who read me. I thank you who have left comments here. I hope I did some good.

Be sure to check out the links and visit the blogs I have linked to.

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter