Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun Stuff: The Blue Bottle in Muncie and The Heorot

Not been in The Blue Bottle but I keep hearing good things.

I do not think I have been at The Heorot since the wife and I went out for New Year's Eve back in 2005. Acoustic groups and imported beer are the big thing here. Fun place to take people who you want to get a reaction to the surroundings - the place was designed along the lines of a Viking drinking hall (Yeah, somebody had to point that out to me or was it while I was watching Grendel?). Things to try: the root beer (yeah, homemade stuff) and the raspberry Belgian beer (especially if you have a date who hates beer).

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter