Thursday, November 23, 2006

Apologies and a word about Blogger and Firefox 2.0

The apologies are for the typos in the following posts. I had problems with the previous version of Firefox and I thought the upgrade would fix the problem. It did not. Blogger's spell check does not want to work with Firefox.

However, Firefox does now have its own spellchecker. However, it just highlights the misspelled words and I have to fix them manually. That is not so bad unless you cannot see (or do not see because a five year comes running in and just has to tell you about his almost catching a bunny in the yard.)

BTW, if you do not have Firefox then you need to get it.

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter