Saturday, April 11, 2009

O'Neal Money Spread Around

Authorities divvy up Neal's $2 million
Indianapolis attorney Greg Garrison's law firm, which represents Special Prosecutor Kit Crane, will receive 30 percent -- or $627,525 -- of the proceeds for his successful racketeering lawsuit against Neal.

I recall receiving a fundraiser flyer from Tom Chaille when he ran for judge. The fundraiser was at the home of Rodney Cummings and Greg Garrison was to appear. I will admit that I do not know if the fundraiser went off as planned or not. I did not go. Still something to think about. As a local attorney I could complain about our politicians sending money out of county, but they have bene doing this for all of my time here. I can think of three collection attorneys in Anderson who are Republicans who could have done this job. 

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter