Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Muncie Needs Anderson Needs and Maybe the Rest of Indiana, too

No sense in adding any more commentary to What Muncie Needs is an image upgrade from The Muncie Star Press:
"Anne Condran, a local resident and executive director of American Advertising Federation East Central Indiana, said Muncie’s challenge is to remake itself.

“I think we have to reinvent our thinking and our image about ourselves,” Condran said. “We look at our glass as half empty rather than half full. We have a negative perception of ourselves and it’s projected out. I don’t think we have the pride in our community that’s necessary.

“Success breeds success, and I think negative thinking breeds negative thinking.”
Ted Baker, regional director of the 11-county Small Business Development Corp., said Muncie needs an “image upgrade.”

“Seeing is believing,” Baker said. “If we can instill a little bit of positive, that would go a long way.”"

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter