Sunday, February 08, 2009

Bullh*t from The Indiana General Assembly

I could not resist the temptation for humor when I read Statehouse update from Nuvo:
"Rep. F. Dale Grubb (D-Covington) introduced House Bill 1033. It requires the utility livestock group to explore the use of livestock waste anaerobic digestion systems as a renewable energy source in hopes that it will aid in economic development.

Grubb said this can 'enhance the possibilities of renewable energy,' which could also attract more jobs to Indiana.

This actually sounds like a great idea. Much better than the manure spills that we have every so often.

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter