Anderson-Muncie-Indy commuter rail meetings upcoming | thestarpress.com | The Star Press: "MUNCIE — If you’re interested in the possibility of commuter rail service coming to East Central Indiana, there are two meetings you might want to attend this coming week.
The Anderson-Muncie Commuter Rail Coalition will meet on Monday at 3 p.m. in Anderson City Hall and on Wednesday at 5:15 p.m. at the Kennedy Library in Muncie."
The agenda for the Anderson meeting:
• Legislative update on public transportation legislation.
• Reports from recent Central Indiana Regional Transportation Authority (CIRTA) meetings.
• Comment on the Transit Task Force of the Central Indiana Corporate Partnership/Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce.
• Madison County developments.
The agenda for the Muncie meeting:
• Welcome and introductions.
• Explanation of our goals and objectives
• Brief Comments by:
Ehren Bingaman, executive director, CIRTA
Anita Beverly, project manager, Central Indiana Commuter Services
Mary Gaston, assistant general manager, Muncie Indiana Transit System
• Questions and discussion
• Plans for next meeting
Guy Who Goes by Nickname "Mick" Doesn't Want CFPB Known by Nickname - by Jeff Sovern Acting CFPB Director John Michael Mulvaney, known as "Mick," has been making a big deal about the fact that the name of the CFPB, or Consume...
3 hours ago