Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Reske Beats Gaskill

So reported the Herald Bulletin this afternoon. Our ever faithful absentee ballots won the fight. From Late races decided in Madison County:
"In a reversal of election-night results, Scott Reske defeated challenger Kelly Gaskill to hold onto his District 37 seat in the Indiana House of Representatives. Reske garnered 13,840 votes to 12,060 for Gaskill. Preliminary numbers Tuesday showed Gaskill leading by a slim margin of 10,229-10,195. “Roofer” Robert Jozwiak received 1,197 votes."
I know I was getting buried under direct mail from both candidates. I saw a lot of ads for both candidates on the television. And from what I hear, the campaigns (if I recall correctly) ran about $400,000.00.

A question for any fellow Madison County Democrats: what are we going to do when we cannot win an election with absentee ballots?

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter