Saturday, November 15, 2008

One Last Palin Post

I cannot resist this one. Dick Cavett writes in The Wild Wordsmith of Wasilla:
It’s admittedly a rare gift to produce a paragraph in which whole clumps of words could be removed without noticeably affecting the sense, if any.
I say let the Republicans have her. Let Alaska keep her. Without trying make a pun, she is very close to being a poster child for the Peter Principle.

One of the comments to the article does make the point about Palin's experience in beauty pageants that does need to be read. I think the writer is on the money.

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter