Sunday, November 02, 2008

Do Not Give the Keys of the Kingdom to One Party?

That is just what one Republican mouthpiece spewed forth on MSNBC. Let me explain what is wrong with this fear tactic.

Excuse me, but that is just what we did for the Republicans for most of this decade and they did not complain about that. Oh, I forgot - it is only to the Republicans that we are supposed to give the keys to the kingdom.

Let me propose my variaton of Pascal's Wager for this election: let us Democrats have the same control of Congress and the Presidency as given the Republicans because by doing so it puts the onus (and potential blame and therefore electoral ruin) on my party to work hard on fixing our economic problems.

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter