Sunday, October 19, 2008

Powell Endorses Obama

I am watching Colin Powell on Meet the Press and Powell endorses Obama. Powell gives very sensible reasons for electing Obama which ought to resonate with anyone out there remaining undecided and remains rational.

Powell seems very upset by Ayers and the Republicans hinting that Obama is a Muslim. Powell asks what difference does it make if Obama were a Muslim? Good point. I am so tired of the Republicans trying to scare us. It makes Americans seem so small.

Which, frankly, is what I thought of McCain at the debate: he seems the incredible shrinking politician.

My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter