Friday, August 03, 2007

Trifles will be back sooner than later

You can thank George W. Bush, Alberto Gonzales, Mitch Daniels, and some moron commenting on the new Madison County airport (by the way, how does Green Township afford an Indianapolis firm as its attorney?), but I decided that I do like writing this blog and I ought to know better than to say never.

Some links I have ran across:

Anderson Free Press. I think this has to be related to the Muncie Free Press but I got to admit I find this version easier to read.

Hoosiers For Fair Taxation. Driving around Delaware County/Muncie yesterday and the signs about the property tax seemed everywhere. A sign in the Madison County courthouse elevator announced that our county's tax bills have not been mailed out. Taking Down Word's post here aligns with my thoughts on taxes and is so very well written. I would go further and say that the anti-tax crowd becomes at some point anti-social. (For more that point but coming from the other side see this post from TDW). I am not so sure how non-partisan this blog is, it is definitely geared towards Marion County (okay, I do know they have more people than any other one place in this state), but I just offer it as a sign of the times.

Thanks to Taking Down Words for the link to The Indiana Commission on Local Government Reform.


My Bloglist (Political Mostly)

My News Feeds List

Subscribe to get e-mail updates from Trifles

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Topics I have written about

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Statcounter